cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merlin3130
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to connect xbox one to hp 24-g237c all-in-one desktop?

HP Recommended
24-g237c all-in-one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can anyone offer a suggestion of how to connect by xbox one to my HP 24-g237c all-in-one desktop to use the desktop monitor for game play?  There is an HDMI port on the back, but it may be an output only port.  If it can be used as an input port, I do not know how to get the monitor to display the xbox game content.  Otherwise, is there another way of connecting the xbox one to this monitor?  thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,111 2,619 4,013
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Merlin3130 I'm afraid this device only has an HDMI output, which means you can connect the HDMI cable to an alternate monitor and use it as dual monitor setup, you will need an HDMI input and an HDMI button on the computer to make use of an Xbox or other console with the AIO desktop, this isn't compatible on your model.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query, 

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation