Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP pavilion 23 Aio PC

I broke the screen on my Hp pavilion 23 all in one pc model no:23-1030 and need a quick fix. I need to know how to do one of the 3 so I can do work today. The screen is completely shattered so you cannot see anything on it. 

1. How to hook up another monitor to mirror or duplicate the image on the broken screen.

2. I found the same computer and size for sale but different model number instead of 23-1030 it is 23-G101. would that screen work to replace on my screen or would my hard drive fit on that computer to switch everything over. 

3. If I buy a completely new desktop that is completely different how do I switch documents, office and media over to new computer. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@JamieDannielle I'm afraid this product/model doesn't have an option to output video onto an alternate monitor: click here to verify

In my opinion its better to have the screen repaired or replaced as the same may cause other internal damage to the other components of your device, that said, we don't have an option to add a screen from another model to this device, you could try such things at your own discretion.

And to switch documents from one device to another, you can either remove the hard drive from the computer and connect it to the other device via an external USB caddy or contact a local tech to have him to the same for you.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.