cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Leechan
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I accidentally click the button of auto -adjustment, the monitor screen goes rightward

HP Recommended
HP Elite Desk 800
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

0257CB5B-C69D-44D6-839E-65A09E563D28.jpeg

Accidentally clicked the button of auto-adjustment, the monitor screen went rightward. Even thought I have done the factory reset, it still can’t able to go back to center.

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,852 24,531 3,145 7,830
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Leechan 

You have to press the button on the monitor to bring up the On-Screen-Display (OSD) menu.

Once there, you will have to scroll through the settings until you find one that allows you to move the displayed image to the right or the left.  One button on the monitor will move it to the right, the other to the left.

When you are done, you exit out through all the settings.

All the OSD menus are different, so I can not tell you which specific setting to change on yours.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation