Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-0698no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Pavilion Gaming TG01-2027no with a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 206, and a Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2 ram of 8GB Samsung 2666MHz each. 

My problem is that i have 3 monitors, but only 1 display-port and 1 hdmi. i have 1 more cabel output that i think is a DVI-B cabel. I would like to get the name of the cabel so that i am sure to buy the right one when i buy it. I will have a picture too. 

IMG_2730.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

Product: HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-0698no ?

Pavilion Gaming TG01-2027no ?

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 206,

TG01-0698no Product Specifications

Intel® Core™ i5-9400F

NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 Super™ (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated)

so I'm pretty sure you have three ports available

HDMI

DisplayPort

DVI

and i think on the graphics card

on the motherboard it says this

motherboard specifications, Rother

•  VGA port
  •  HDMI 1.4b/HDCP 2.2 port

they are normally unusable

HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-2027no PC Product Specifications

AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600G (3.9 GHz base clock, up to 4.4 GHz max boost clock, 16 MB L3 cache, 6 cores)

NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated)

Motherboard Specifications

nothing specified for the graphics card

from what i distinguish from your image , you have a dvi d port

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_visual_interface

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

[edit] @Prométhée you beat me to this by seconds again!

If you have an HP RTX-2060 like  this then you can attach 3 monitors.  You may want to get a DVI to HDMI connector and also a DP to HDMI so you can use all HDMI cables instead of a mix of different ones.

OTOH if you buy $20 monitors like I occasionally do from Goodwill they will come with a DVI cable.  Be aare there is no audio on DVI.

Your Erica6 motherboard has built in video: DVI and VGA but is automatically disabled when a graphics board is used.  Some HP Bios have an advanced menu that can enable both graphics processors.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

And yet, @BeemerBiker  I have to go through a translator
Anyway, I edited my message @Emilthebig1 
there is an inconsistency, in the models shown, see my previous answer, but that doesn't change my answer, dvi d

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.