Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
5QA37AA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have to tilt the monitor back almost 45 degrees to see the intended display details, text, etc. Even elevating the monitor doesn't help unless I mount it where the bottom of the screen is at my eye level - nearly 2 feet above the normal, standard sized desk. Is there some fix in the system or do I need to have it repaired/replaced?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello
quite curious ..
I have no experience with this type of screen, all in one computer, but with separate screens, tower computer!
So for me no matter the height normally!
But without wanting to offend you, because I personally have some concerns, since I have glasses (and before having heard of them)
So, do you have glasses, don't you have sight problems, do you have the opportunity to use another type of screen (besides television)?
You don't have to answer, but it can help!
For the computer, there is not much to do
update display driver

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-20-c400-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/1...

Check the screen calibration:

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/calibrate-monitor-windows-10

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Re: I performed the update driver for monitor but that did nothing. Tried to calibrate display, but the instructions were for a laptop and didn't work on this all-in-one. So, I still have the same question: Do I return for replacement or take it to an authorized repair shop? This problem is giving me a great deal of eye and neck strain.

HP Recommended

I tried both suggestions. Neither one helped. Do I return the computer somewhere or take it to an authorized repair shop?

HP Recommended

Sorry for the wait, I just read the answers
Yes, in this case do not hesitate, contact the after sales service

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.