Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Home / Technology / Monitors / Computer Monitors / Product Details HP 24yh 23.8" Full HD LED Monitor
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks

I connected the display to my iMac desktop computer. It worked beautifully for several days. Now, when I wake up my computer instead of waking up the HP monitor states there is no input signal and then goes to sleep. I've made sure the cables are connected securely and changed the location for the cable going into my computer to a port that's known to be active. I didn't move the cable into the computer. Suggestions please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I don't see where I can edit or delete so here's my update to save you from posting suggestions: I shut down my computer, waited several minutes, restarted. The monitor is now working beautifully again. Sorry to ask a question before restarting my system.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I don't see where I can edit or delete so here's my update to save you from posting suggestions: I shut down my computer, waited several minutes, restarted. The monitor is now working beautifully again. Sorry to ask a question before restarting my system.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.