Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillion 23-q152m
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

On start up the display is grainy and the colors are not true.  There is also a faint line down the middle of the display and a slight jitter visible on the screen.  Sometimes the problem clears up on its own - sometimes it does not.  The AMD/HP software is the AMD Catalyst Software Suite version  15.201.1301-150819a-188593c-HP which is the latest HP blessed release.  The AMD Graphics chipset is the AMD Radeon(TM) R6 Graphics / BIOS version 015.048.000.061.  The HP AIO is Model# 23-q152m, Product # N0X19AV#ABA.  Help!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey MrRobot:

Your suggested fix yeilded the same results as before until I used the AMD Crimson Radeon Settings gadget to invoke the Virtual Super Resolution setting under the Display heading.  After doing so, the display returned to its original beautiful condition and, I hope, will remain so from here on.  Thanks for your post.  It helped get me to the Crimson edition from the Catalyst edition and tools that would work. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi! @ca764792, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand that you have display issues with your PC.

Please uninstall display drivers from your PC. Restart your PC.

Install the latest graphics driver from AMD website. 

Use this link install the auto-driver detect on your laptop. It should find the best drivers for your laptop.

Let me know if this works!

Have a beautiful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hey MrRobot:

Your suggested fix yeilded the same results as before until I used the AMD Crimson Radeon Settings gadget to invoke the Virtual Super Resolution setting under the Display heading.  After doing so, the display returned to its original beautiful condition and, I hope, will remain so from here on.  Thanks for your post.  It helped get me to the Crimson edition from the Catalyst edition and tools that would work. 

HP Recommended

Hi @ca764792! Thanks for the response,

I am glad to hear that your issue got resolved.

If you have any queries in future related to any HP products, you can always reach out to us.

We will try our best to help you out.

Take care,            

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.