Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi There

Please provide the latest version information and  release dates of HP Mydisplay

Regards

Wellsfargo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The file I downloaded (MyDisplayCE_Setup.exe) is v2.22.2.0 and it's been signed digitally on 01/12/2016

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi

I have been to this page already. However I am not authorize to download the product onto my system and check for release information.

Can you help me with the latest Version and Release dates please.

HP Recommended

The file I downloaded (MyDisplayCE_Setup.exe) is v2.22.2.0 and it's been signed digitally on 01/12/2016

HP Recommended

This will work. Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.