emanonkr
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Monitor problem HP 24'er

HP Recommended
HP 24'er
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

what is this and how I can solve this problem? 

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
27,981 27,825 1,519 1,609
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@emanonkr

Welcome to HP forums, I see that the monitor is flickering.

When did this issue start?

Did you do any changes in display settings?

Meanwhile:

1)Change the screen resolution and refresh rate settings in Windows, do the following

1. Right-click the desktop and click Display settings.

2. Under Customize your display, at the bottom, click Advanced display settings.

3. Under Related settings, click Display adapter properties.

4. Select the Monitor tab.

5. Under Screen refresh rate, select another refresh rate if available.

6. Click OK to save the changes.

2)If you have an HP computer, update your video drivers from the HP website.

1. Otherwise, you can get the latest updated video drivers from the video hardware manufacturer's website. The following list shows some of the video hardware websites:

• Check for NVIDIA video driver updates at NVIDIA (in English).

• Check for ATI video driver updates at AMD (in English).

• Check for Intel video support and downloads, Intel Downloads (in English).

2. After updating the video drivers, go back to Step 1 and try to change the screen resolution again.

3)Check the video cable connections. Unplug the cable and inspect the cable for damage. If the cable is damaged, replace it with a new cable. Try to use cables less than 3 meters (10 feet).

4)Check the environment around the display. Displays are sensitive to magnetic fields. Speakers, florescent lights, fans, cell phones, radios, and any other electrical device can cause flickering. Temporarily 5)move electrical items away from the display to see if they is producing a field that causes the flicker.

6)If the display has more than one type of connection available such as VGA, DVI, or HDMI, try a different type of connection.

7)To see if the video coming from the computer is causing the problem, temporarily connect the display to another computer, such as a notebook computer.

You can refer to this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation