Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-d0309c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently picked up HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-d0309c from Costco and all the specs checked out except for getting the NVIDIA® GeForce® MX 350 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated) to be detected.

Here are confirmed specs on the box and official HP website: https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c06720067

I've tried the following:

1. Open device manager > Show hidden hardware > Scan for hardware changes... checked under display adapters and still can only see Intel UHD Graphics 630

2. Download drivers from both Nvidia page and HP drivers support... Nvidia cannot detect an Nvidia chip and the HP driver downloads OK but Nvidia control panel cannot detect a GPU again...

Does this seems to be common issue among older HP laptops and AIOs or does my computer need to be replaced?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@smooth_trooper

I reviewed your post and I understand that the graphics card is not getting detected on the computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you boot to BIOS (Restart the computer and start tapping F10 key to boot to BIOS) and check whether the graphics card is detected in the BIOS.

If the graphics card is not detected in the BIOS then, contact support and check the available service options for your computer.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.

Well after all the troubleshooting, I was advised to exchange the computer as the Nvidia chip could not be detected at all. I have another one arriving Monday. I hope you are right otherwise I wasted a bunch of time and money to re-order and then return another one.

I decided not to exchange the current one as I have data and settings I need to transfer over... I need to confirm first if my AIO is faulty or if you guys are falsely advertising the discrete Nvidia MX350 for the d0309c.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.