Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 600 G5 MT / HP 27f
Microsoft Windows 11

Using HP 27f display connected to the original adapter Intel UHD Graphic 610 adapter. Working with the mouse or even the stylus on my Wacom pad there is portion in the display that changes the pointer to a never ending turning blue circle and no action can be performed in that section. Can't click or do anything in that portion of the screen. How do I correct that?

Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Sadnewbie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

It happened on all display matter whether with an app or on the web.

I believe it was because on an Intell update for the driver on that adapter (Intel UHD Graphics 610; Ver. 30.0.101.1069)

Changed adapter to an Envidia GeForce GT 730 and the problem disappeared.

So I have been to continue working on my computer now.

Have not tried to Rollback drive or see if Intel has a solution.

Thanks for your interest and help.

Sadnewbie.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Sadnewbie -- web-pages can be programmed with an area via the "on_mouse_over" functionality.

So, just moving the mouse-pointer  into that area triggers some action.

If you see that "spinner", it means that the action is still processing, or is waiting for an external web-page to load, or the web-server for that page to respond.

Doe it happen only on one web-page, or even when you are using some other program, e.g., Microsoft Word?

HP Recommended

It happened on all display matter whether with an app or on the web.

I believe it was because on an Intell update for the driver on that adapter (Intel UHD Graphics 610; Ver. 30.0.101.1069)

Changed adapter to an Envidia GeForce GT 730 and the problem disappeared.

So I have been to continue working on my computer now.

Have not tried to Rollback drive or see if Intel has a solution.

Thanks for your interest and help.

Sadnewbie.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.