Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 27x Curved Display
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. There was a problem with the monitor. On a black background, half of the screen is gray. There are no problems with other colors. What is the cause of the malfunction? This has never happened before.11.jpg333.jpg22.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

after a couple of hours of using the monitor, this problem disappeared. Tell me, is this a critical problem or not?

HP Recommended

Hi @grihanedos 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. Thanks for bringing this to our notice. 

I see that you are facing monitor-related issues on your system. Do not worry, we are here to fix it.

May I know from when are you facing this issue?

Did you make any hardware or software-related changes to it?

I would suggest you update the monitor drivers and check if the issue persists. Here is a link that will help you: https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-value-27-inch-displays/3989902/model/15594404 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

The problem occurred 4 days ago, and lasted 2 days. There was a problem when it was turned on, but after a couple of hours of work it passed. There was no such problem yesterday and today. Updated the drivers.
There were no changes in the monitor.

Should I worry?

HP Recommended

No need to worry about it. 

Please observe your monitor for some time and if the issue persists, please let me know.

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.