Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP pavillion 360
Microsoft Windows 11

On my laptop left bottom screen getting a square box, which is very hard to visible however due to which I am unable to click in that segment and if I move my mouse cursor to that area it keeps on loading. 

Try to find the solutions but no luck, also uninstalled unused application, still no help. 

If any one faced the same issue and resolved it please help. 

Attaching Screenshot, I hope this helps : https://prnt.sc/24wh4e0 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Chandan_prasad9 -- is this "box" present all the time when Windows is running?

Or, is it present only when using a web-browser?

Or, is it present only when the web-browser is accessing pages from one web-site?

HP Recommended

Hi @itsmyname, 

Thank you so much for looking into my issue. This box present all the time when Windows is running. 

Even If I close all the running applications, browser then also it presents there. 

If I restart the laptop it will disappear for few minutes then later it comes back.

HP Recommended

@Chandan_prasad9 -- since a restart does not immediately show the box, start the Windows "Task Manager" (CTRL-ALT-DELETE) and then click to launch it. It will display a list of applications & processes that have already started. Use the "movie" camera in your smart-phone to record the screen, as it updates every 1 second. At some time, a new process will start, and cause that "box" to appear. Stop the recording of the movie, and review the last few seconds of the movie, to see the change in the display.

Then, click with the second (usually the right-hand side) mouse button, and choose either to terminate the "rogue" task, or to open the folder that contains the "rogue" software.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.