Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion PC 570
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, my PC only has 1 HDMI port on te rear, but I want to use two HDMI monitors, any ideas how I can achieve this?  Already tried adding a Graphics card, but there is no spare slots.  The single available slot is currently occupied by a RADEON R5  that does not have any ports. I have also tried using a Display Port to HDMI cable, but that didn't work either.  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Builditbob 

I don't know what is your Pavilion 570, must be 570-something. But your machine should have the following ports at the back

Figure : Lubin back I/O panel
Lubin back I/O panel
  1. VGA
  2. HDMI out
  3. USB 3.0: 2
  4. USB 2.0: 2
  5. LAN (Ethernet)
  6. Audio jacks

You can connect 2 monitors BUT you have to use one VGA and one HDMI.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi BH,

According to the 'Device Spec', it is apprently a 'HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0xx'.  With regard to the connections to the rear, you are correct, the ones you displayed in your reply are exactly the ones that are there.  I have tried using the VGA port using a VGA to HDMI cable, but the monitor did not recognise any signal was coming through.  So the HDMI monitor is now redundant!!  Given that most monitors are HDMI nowadays, I think that I am stuck!  Any ideas?

Many thanks

BB

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.