ocsalb
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Part number for the stand of a HP 27fh

HP Recommended
HP 27 fh 4HZ38AA

Hi Community,

I am looking for the part number for the stand of the HP 27fh 68.58 cm (27" ) Ultraslim Full-HD IPS Monitor Model number 4HZ38AA.

I tried with support.hp.com, on the internet, user manuals, etc but I cannot find it. Any idea?

Regards,

David

4 REPLIES 4
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,759 92,637 11,994 25,570
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ocsalb 

No available part for stand:

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=4HZ38AA

Looks like display and stand are in one box.

http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/getpdf.aspx/c06260849.pdf

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Hibb1
Level 6
472 472 38 88
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had a quick look, but couldn't find anything either. All I can suggest is that you find a retailer that still stocks this model and ask them nicely to have a look at the part number on the base.

0 Kudos
ocsalb
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your help but it was impossible to find the serial number. Searching on the Internet I realise that the f series displays have a similar stand (?). I ordered one for the fw. Hopefully it will work.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
ocsalb
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

It is me again. It works, the stand for the 27fw fits the 27fh.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation