Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion all in one 1tb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I need a screen replacement on my pc and my computer shop says they can't find a screen replacement. I need it repaired ASAP as my computer is for work.

HP 24-df0032na
 Serial number  [Personal Information Removed]

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Pendolino28 --  I need it repaired ASAP 

As we all do, as more of us "work-from-home".

Is this your computer: HP All-in-One - 24-df0032na Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

If so, it has one HDMI-output.  So, you could connect that port to a HDMI-input socket on a modern TV, and temporarily use the TV screen as your display device, while you investigate a permanent repair.

HP Recommended

I need advice on how to obtain a screen for a screen replacement on  HP 24-DF0032NA. The computer is not myn so It is a matter of urgency before they return. 

Thanks

HP Recommended

@Pendolino28 -- I searched the HP Warehouse page: HP PartSurfer

(please click this link), but there is no only factory-replacement part for the screen.

You will need to search elsewhere, e.g., eBay or Amazon, to try to find a matching part-number.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.