Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 13-ad1xx

Hi, I have not been able to find a pen that I can use to write on my HP Envy 13-ad1xx laptop.

The HP pen is not compatible.  The Stylus works (though not well) however I need a pen with more precision.

Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @SassDom

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

To assist you better, what model HP PC are you using?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

HI,

It is a HP Envy 13-ad1xx

HP Recommended

@SassDom, thank you for your response.

However, this is not the exact model number. Instead of xx at the end, there will be numbers.

Kindly check my previous post to know how to find the exact product information.

Note: Do not post the PC serial number or any personal information in a public post for security reasons.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sorry, Thanks for your help

Product: 3DBO9PA#ABG 

Model 13-ad141TU

Ta

HP Recommended

@SassDom, thank you for the information.

According to the Maintenance and service guide of this PC, I'm afraid this device does not support HP Pen or Stylus, although, you can make use of a passive stylus instead, here's all you need to know about the same:

passive stylus (also known as a capacitive stylus) functions the same as your finger on the screen. Passive styluses do not require batteries, and they work on any touch screen device.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.