Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Elite 8300
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to install a Nvidia NVS 315 graphic card but get a error code 43. If I restart the PC neither tha on board graphic or the new card loads. I have tried uninstalling all Nvidia drivers using DDU  software and then installing the latest driver from Nvidea but still get the same error code. Any ideas what I could try? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

try resetting bios to the default and then try

HP Recommended

No luck I am afraid. I installed the card after setting Bios to factory settings, and powered on the computer. Computer starts using the onboard graphics. Looking in Device Manager it recognises the Nvidea card but indicates error 43 and says to restart. When computer restart I don't get a signal to the monitor and have to remove the card to get a signal again

HP Recommended

Just check out this https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-gpu-your-pc?amp  .may be ur psu isnt capable to power up ur gpu

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.