Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 43" Wide Curved screen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The webcam is not working on the monitor, only on my Lenovo laptop.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SilvoBDA

I reviewed your post and I understand that the webcam on the monitor is not working.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Do you have the USB cable from the monitor to the computer connected? If yes, then install the Device Bridge Software from the below link and check whether the issue is resolved.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp110501-111000/sp110528.exe

If you continue facing the issue, then update the monitor firmware from the below link.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp110001-110500/sp110367.exe

Installation instructions

1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).

2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. When prompted, select the "Accept" option and click the "Next" button if you agree with the terms of the HP License Agreement. Click on the "Cancel" button if you disagree.

3. Select a new location to which the firmware update files should be extracted, or just click the "Next" button to use the default location and start the copying process. After copying is complete, the firmware update program will automatically begin.

4. Click on the "Start Update" button to begin the firmware update process. Since there are several chipsets to update in the S430c monitor, it will take a few minutes to complete the process. Please do not remove power or detach any cables during the firmware update process.

5. Once complete, a summary message will appear in the center of the screen asking you to detach and then reattach the power cable/adapter and the USB cable. Click the "OK" button to close the message. The update process is now complete.

Note: HP DeviceBridge software must be disabled during the firmware update process. The firmware update installer will attempt to close the DeviceBridge software for you, but if it fails to close please manually enter into the Windows Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del key combination), select the "Processes" tab, highlight the "HP DeviceBridge" application and then click the "End Task" button before restarting the firmware update installer.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.