Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 18-5202i
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi Please help any one i have hp all in one 18 desktop, whenever i tried to ONN the desktop it shows flickering lines on display,i have attached a picture of my desktop flickering below

Serial Number: [edit]
Model: K5L84AA 
HP 18-5202in AiO PC ALL

Please help anyone

screen-flicker.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@kaleem786,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

This looks like a possible hardware failure with the display or the motherboard. However, I would suggest you try these steps here: 

Does the issue persist on the BIOS page?

If the issue persists on the BIOS page it is a hardware issue with the display.

If the issue does not persist on the BIOS page try updating the graphics, chipset and BIOS on the PC to the latest version.

Uninstall the graphics driver from device manager and install the latest version of BIOS,chipset and graphics drivers on the PC using the HP support assistant.

Refer this article to know more information about using HP support assistant. Click Here

Refer this article to further troubleshoot display issues with the PC. Click Here

Let me know how it goes!

I hope you have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

No bro, after updating bios,chipset & graphics also display still flickers.

Is there any other ways to solve this

HP Recommended

@kaleem786,

I recommend you boot to BIOS by tapping the F10 on startup and check whether you are able to duplicate the issue on BIOS screen.

If the issue persists in BIOS then it is a hardware issue and I recommend you contact support to check the available service options for your computer.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.