Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Seeking part for broken monitor

HP Recommended
Monitor HP FV584AA

I would like to know where I can get a replacement LCD panel for this 20 inch monitor screen. Something hit the screen, and I would like to attempt a repair.


17,747 17,730 1,301 2,088
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! @a_narky,


I have checked the specifications of the monitor and there is no replacement part number available for the LCD.


As a monitor is a whole unit, you need to purchase a replacement monitor.


You can purchase the monitor from third-party websites like Amazon using this link. Click Here



Hope this helps!

Take Care! 


Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation