Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 22-c0073w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm fairly new to this upgrading PC thing. I wanted to know what graphics card I need for my HP All-in-One - 22-c0073w since I wanted to use an after effects plugin, but I need video ram and the plugin doesn't accept Intel graphics. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Sl8zzyy 

All-in-Ones are basically oversized laptops -- and like laptops, they do not have graphics "cards" that can be replaced.  Instead, they have graphics chips that are soldered to the system boards and are not replaceable.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hi, @Sl8zzyy 

Below is the link to the product specs for your PC.

HP 22-c0073w All-in-One Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

I agree with WAWood that they are in substance much like an oversized laptop in design, but many AIO PC's such as yours do have options for graphics cards.

Usually it is very difficult to source the right parts to add a graphics card and you may need a more powerful AC adapter.

According to the specs, your PC has a M.2 slot for 'a custom graphics card.'

Looking further into this, below is the link to the parts list for a similar model to yours that has the optional M.2 graphics card.

HP PartSurfer

According to the list, you need these parts...

L04353-001   PCA - dGPU NV MX110, 2GB, Syrah215/238

L18511-003   Heatsink Tuscany DIS GFX card, Syrah

It appears this model also uses a 90W power adapter, so at least you wouldn't need to upgrade that.

Where you can get those parts, unfortunately, I have no idea.

Neither part is available from HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.