Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 9SV94AA 27
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys, I'm about to purchase one of these 2 HP monitors but I'm not sure what is the difference between them so i decide to come to HP forum and ask you guys, the first one is this HP EliteDisplay E273d 27"  and the second one is this one HP 9SV94AA 27" . The price between them is almost double but the size is same on both which is 27,  I'm not expert in screens and if someone can tell me the difference between them it would help me with my decision. Thank you very much in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Coa90 , welcome to the Community.

While not being able to translate easily, I found that the biggest difference is the Refresh Rate (Brzina osvežavanja): 60 MHz on the 9SV and 80MHz on the EliteDisplay.  This can make a big difference in gaming and in the price.  I suggest trying to find the monitors on the same seller's website.  This will give you a much better idea if one is over-priced.

Please click the "Yes" button if my reply was helpful and "Accept as Solution" if your problem is Solved!!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Coa90 , welcome to the Community.

While not being able to translate easily, I found that the biggest difference is the Refresh Rate (Brzina osvežavanja): 60 MHz on the 9SV and 80MHz on the EliteDisplay.  This can make a big difference in gaming and in the price.  I suggest trying to find the monitors on the same seller's website.  This will give you a much better idea if one is over-priced.

Please click the "Yes" button if my reply was helpful and "Accept as Solution" if your problem is Solved!!

HP Recommended

Ty very much for your effort!

HP Recommended

You are very welcome, @Coa90!  Glad to help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.