Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
VH240a

Hi,

I recently bought HP VH240a monitor, this has build in speakers

I tired to connect Amazon firestick but I don't see the monitor is recognizing it, it just says no signal.

Could you please guild me how this can be fixed ? so that I can enable my firestick on this monitor ?

Regards,

Chiranth

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@chiru_1,

I reviewed your post and I understand that the Amazon firestick is not working with the monitor.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Are you connecting the Amazon firestick to the HDMI port?

Is the Firestick working when connected to a TV?

Is the monitor working with a computer?

The Firestick will get detected automatically when connected to the HDMI port on the monitor. Make sure you turn on the Firestick and wait for some time as the Firestick takes some time to boot.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes, I connected Firestick to HDMI PORT which is on the monitor directly

Monitor is working with computer and no issue 

Firestick is working with my tv and I have been using it quite some time.

regards,

chiranth 

HP Recommended

@chiru_1,

I recommend you contact the Firestick support and check once. You should get the display as soon as you turn on the FIrestick and there are no settings or options on the monitor which we can tweak.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.