Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
22cwa HP Desktop Monitor
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a Model a4327c, the monitor has 22cwa on bottom right hand corner above the power button.

I cannot find how to adjust the brightness

It is a little too bright (white) for comfort especially in the evenings. I would just like to turn the brightness up and down as needed.

I have looked on Display settings to no avail.

I hope someone can help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@sassita Here's all you need to know about the OSD menu on your monitor and how to use it to change brightness settings:

You can also visit your monitor's user guide for more details: click here & check page. 18 Chapter 4 Operating the monitor

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep me posted, as I (Or a trusted colleague) shall follow-up on this case to ensure the concern has been addressed, 

And your device is up and running again, only in case you don't get back to us, first! 

That said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us, and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@sassita Here's all you need to know about the OSD menu on your monitor and how to use it to change brightness settings:

You can also visit your monitor's user guide for more details: click here & check page. 18 Chapter 4 Operating the monitor

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep me posted, as I (Or a trusted colleague) shall follow-up on this case to ensure the concern has been addressed, 

And your device is up and running again, only in case you don't get back to us, first! 

That said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us, and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you so much! I did not know those buttons were there, sometimes the solution is so obvious it stays hidden.

Very happy I can now adjust the brightness.

Thank you!! Love this HP community 🙂

HP Recommended

@sassita I can't agree more, although, I'm glad I could help and I hope you have an amazing day, ahead 🙂

The community loves you too 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.