Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

@d2perry wrote:

I haven't changed any settings on my computer, but somehow the image display got decreased.  I know that somehow some keys were pressed for this to happen - cat running across keyboard, but the cat won't cooperate to fix it back!

HP Recommended
How do I make my HP LAPTOP computer have a full screen to include where and how to use F11. Thank you for your assistance
HP Recommended

I have tried "+" which does make the font larger, but not the screen.  I have tried "control, O" which has no effect.  I have tried to move my mouse pointer to the blank area, but it won't go there.  What should I try next?

Thanks for your help.

HP Recommended

+39

HP Recommended
Thank you 🙂 you help mento solve my problem 🙂
HP Recommended

brilliant. thanks

HP Recommended

I have a 2" black space on the left side of my screen.  My viewing area fills the rest of the screen. 

HP Recommended

I tried the ctrl and + but it only made the type larger and decreased the white space on the sides.  The type sizes are fine but my viewing area is not filling the wide screen monitor--it is pushed to the right side, leaving 2" of black unused space on the left side of the monitor.

HP Recommended
Ctrl and 0 simultaneously worked. Thank you
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.