Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp desktop pro g2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

so recently I was having some problems with my intel uhd 630 in vram (dedicated video ram) and I want to increase it
so, I go to the bios and I didn't found a option to increase dedicated video ram
can anyone help me on that because dedicated video ram is stuck in 128 mb

TLGamer_0-1632080974747.png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@TLGamer 

Integrated video (iGPU) does not have room for keep VRAM, it relies on System. System will work this out and allocate/assign spare/available system RAM to VRAM automatically when required up to max limit. System will also take VRAM back when required (the number is dynamic, not fix). During the good old days, we could do this from BIOS but now OS is smarter.

The following document shows Max shared RAM for Intel iGPU versions

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000020962/graphics-drivers.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

ok I understand
but when I run games that should work to my pc very well (like valorant)
I get hard statures and drop frames without any reason
my cpu usage is normal
and ram usage is normal
and I can run valorant in my old pc (i3 2330 + 6gb ram)
and I think the drop frame is from vram
@Banhien

HP Recommended

ok I understand
but when I run games that should work to my pc very well (like valorant)
I get hard statures and drop frames without any reason
my cpu usage is normal
and ram usage is normal
and I can run valorant in my old pc (i3 2330 + 6gb ram)
and I think the drop frame is from vram

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.