Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
3 REPLIES 3
10-02-2022 01:41 PM - edited 10-02-2022 01:46 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing a Webcam issue with your HP ENVY 34 inch All-in-One Desktop PC. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Here's a few things that should help us resolve the issue:
- Make sure your video recording environment has good lighting.
- Change the image quality, brightness, contrast, and other adjustments in the webcam software.
- Reduce the size of the video image in the webcam software.
- Use a high-speed Internet connection.
- Do not use other high-speed USB devices while using the webcam.
Let's try these steps here:
Try to uninstall the camera driver from the device manager.
1. Press Windows+X to open the menu, and choose Device Manager on it.
2. In the device manager, expand the category "Imaging devices".
3. Under this category, right-click on your camera driver and click on Uninstall.
4. You may be required to confirm the uninstallation. Check the box next to "Delete the driver software for this device" and click OK button.
5. Restart the computer.
Please try updating BIOS and check if that helps.
Update BIOS using this link.
You may also update the Bios and Chipset drivers on your PC either from our HP support website or download it using HP support assistant.
Download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC. Refer to this link to know how to use HP support assistant.
If you continue facing the issue, I recommend you follow the steps mentioned in the document: HP PCs - Troubleshoot the webcam (Windows 11)
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
10-10-2022 11:15 AM
Thank you for your response, I really appreciate your efforts. As the issue still persists, I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action.
Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community