Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP M22f FHD Monitor

Hi,

My monitor is showing some vertical lines and an arrow on the top left hand corner with a blurred image overall. The screen goes out to black within few secs after the monitor is on.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The vertical lines and arrow on the top left hand corner with a blurred image are indicative of a hardware issue with the monitor. It's possible that the display panel is damaged or the graphics card is failing. To troubleshoot the issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Connect the monitor to a different computer or laptop to see if the issue persists.
  2. Try a different cable to connect the monitor to the computer.
  3. If the monitor is still displaying the same issues, it's recommended to have it repaired or replaced.

If the monitor works properly when connected to a different computer or laptop, then the issue could be with the graphics card or cable.

If the answer was helpful to you, please appreciate the effort and vote below by clicking on "Yes".
This will help me a lot and encourage me to give better answers.

My website
web counter
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.