Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP AL- IN- ONE 24 eOXX

HELLO I AM TRYING TO VIEW MY APPS IN THE WINDOW APP BUT I AM UNABLE TO GO IN ALSO UNABLE TO CLICK IN TO MY NOTIFICATIONS EITHER I'VE ALREADY PERFORMED ALL MAINTENANCE AND I'M STILL UNABLE TO GO IN I PRESS THE WINDOW BUTTON ON KEYBOARD AND I'M STILL UNABLE TO GET IN... PLEASE HELP I'VE ALSO TRIED TO LOGIN TO APP STORE AND CAN'T GET EITHER. ALL I HAD IS NO LONGER SAVED ITS LIKE ITS STARTING NEW BUT IT IS NOT I'VE ALREADY HAD STUFF SAVED. I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON.....

IV'

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@mar2bluw Which version of windows OS do you have? And have you made any recent hardware or software changes that could have caused this issue? While you respond to that, here's what else I need:

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Meanwhile, here's what you may want to check:

you can try the same steps from a different user account on your computer, or you can use the Command Prompt to force updates. To do that, follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + X and choose Command Prompt from the menu.
  2. When Command Prompt starts, enter the following line and press Enter:
    • schtasks /run /tn “MicrosoftWindowsWindowsUpdateAutomatic App Update”
      Windows 10 apps won’t stay open

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.