Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp 23-h056
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am amazed that this hp does not have bluetooth.  Can I have blue tooth installed on this or is it not possible

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Rjgill, welcome to the forum.

Yes, you can add a wireless adapter that includes blutooth.  Here is an example.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Rjgill, welcome to the forum.

Yes, you can add a wireless adapter that includes blutooth.  Here is an example.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

I will have to figure out how to get in to the back.  I have worked on computers, but this one is not doing like I would like it to.  There are only two screws on the bottom and when I loosen them, the bottom lifts up a little but not very much. 

Thanks for responding to my question.  I am also wondering if I lost Bluetooth when I upgraded to Windows 10.  I may try reinstalling drivers first, or backing up the HDD and going to 8.  I am not at all impressed with 10.  Thanks again!  Kudos

HP Recommended

@rjgil

Here is a video that may help you with removing the back of the case.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the information.  I found out that once you back out the two screws as far as you can, you have to begin working the back by sort of peeling it away from the case.  You use a small flat blade screwdriver and begin twisting it clockwise or counterclockwise and you hear the back pop up.  You have to keep going around the back until the back is loose.

Thanks much for your help

HP Recommended

I am glad that you got the job done, @rjgil.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.