Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

All of a sudden I can't see the blutooth devices that are paired with my Pavilion 23. Can someone help please.

2016-06-02.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Depending on the network adapter you have installed, you could try reinstalling the appropriate Bluetooth driver.for Windows 10.  From the Software and Driver Downloads page for Windows 10, HP Pavilion 23-p030na All-in-One Desktop PC (ENERGY STAR), there are Bluetooth two options listed: the Broadcom Bluetooth Driver, and the Realtek RTL8723BE Bluetooth 4.0 Driver.  Check in Device Manager to see which you have and install that driver once more.

There may also be something of use to you in this document, HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 😎.

Let me know if any of those things helped.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi there @Hendrey1,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.  I understand that your computer is no longer seeing Bluetooth devices.  I am happy to help with this.

Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information. HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?  HP PCs - How to Find the Windows Edition and Version on Your Computer  From the screenshot it appears to be Windows 10, and I will assume that for now.

Have you installed anything new software wise?  If not, it may still be related to an automatic Windows update. To test that theory, you can try using System Restore to go back to a previous configuration, depending on whether you have a restore point from before when the Bluetooth issue began. HP PCs - Using Microsoft System Restore (Windows 10, 😎

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

HI - I have already tried a system restore and it didn't work. Yes I'm using windows 10 and the model number is 23p030na.

Do you have any other suggestions.

Regards

Hendrey1

HP Recommended

Depending on the network adapter you have installed, you could try reinstalling the appropriate Bluetooth driver.for Windows 10.  From the Software and Driver Downloads page for Windows 10, HP Pavilion 23-p030na All-in-One Desktop PC (ENERGY STAR), there are Bluetooth two options listed: the Broadcom Bluetooth Driver, and the Realtek RTL8723BE Bluetooth 4.0 Driver.  Check in Device Manager to see which you have and install that driver once more.

There may also be something of use to you in this document, HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 😎.

Let me know if any of those things helped.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi - Thanks for the advice. For some unknwon reason the Bluetooth dirvers had disappeared. I've reinstalled the Realtek one and all is back to normal.

Thank you

Hendrey1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.