Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Desktop 251-a126
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently purchased some wire-less earbuds. When I tried to connect them to my PC via Bluetooth, they were not recognized. I also tried plugging the charging case into my PC, it was not recognized either. I was however able to connect my earbuds to my I-pod and tablet. I have tried looking in the Device Manager, Services, even in the BIOS menu. There is no Bluetooth to be found. I even did a system reset where I kept all my files, but that did not change anything. How do I solve this problem?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the product specs for your PC.

HP 251-a126 Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

It does not come with built in Bluetooth networking capability or that feature would have been listed in the Networking specifications section.

The easiest thing to do to add Bluetooth networking capability to your PC, would be to purchase a USB Bluetooth adapter.

Amazon.com: Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy USB adapter - For Windows 10/8.1/8 / 7 / Vista: ...

They also make newer models that have the BT 5.0 chip.

Amazon.com: Bluetooth USB 5.0 Adapter PC, Bluetooth Dongle for Win10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, Bluetooth Rec...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.