Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy 32 aio
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So i just got a new 32AIO, and the included wireless KB and Mouse refuse to connect. My aftermarket KB and mpuse work just fine. I see ZERO instructions on how to pair them. This is a joke, and hoping someone can help. Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@yamvmax 

What is your HP Envy32 AIO. Some machines come with batteries and USB receiver, some other machines use internal receiver.

Which keyboard and mouse come with your machine ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

6YR45AA 

HP ENVY All-in-One - 32-a0014

Its the wireless Bluetooth one. there's not supposed to be a receiver. its part of the machine

HP Recommended

@yamvmax 

I can't find keyboard and mouse on its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06525385

Assuming they are Bluetooth devices,

• Firstly put batteries on them then turn on,
  • From your PC, Open BT Devices settings.
  • Click Add devices,

Can your machine see keyboard and mouse now ? If Yes just simply add.

Example: I just added my MX BT mouse to my machine

addbt.png

Regards,

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I know howto pair Bluetooth devices....My question is how are the included wireless keyboard and mouse for the HP Envy 32 AIO get paired? I see they are paired at factory, but what happens when you get new ones? The mouse does not get seen by ANY Bluetooth device. Putting new batteries in, DOES NOT PUT it in pairing mode. HP website support is probably the WORST I have seen of any company.

HP Recommended

@yamvmax 

The specs says nothing about keyboard and mouse. Are they BT devices. You can look at their labels to see what are they ? Machine can't see mouse that means it is not a keyboard/mouse combo.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Yes wireless Bluetooth devices. The computer does NOT see the wireless mouse!!!  We are going in circles here. Did you even look at the specs and included accessories for this computer??

HP Recommended

@yamvmax 

I did look at its specs an mentioned on my first reply

Regards

BH

HP Recommended

I opened my aio, and there is a dongle for kb and mouse, yet they never connect. There HAS to be a way to put the keyboard and mouse in pairing mode. This makes ZERO sense. Please help.

HP Recommended

@yamvmax 

I don't think that is a Bluetooth set. They should connect automatically when you turn ON your machine + keyboard + mouse.  Otherwise, please contact HP Directly and ask them to replace the whole set.

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.