Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion All-in-One 27-r)xx. Product# 00325-95800-00000-AAOEM
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm connected to WiFi and can connect to Internet on all other devices except my Pavilion. I've tried to resolve using several fixes I found online but nothing worked. I would like to know if there is a newer Network Adapter driver that I need to install.  I have Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac PCIe Version 2024.0.6.103

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if updating the driver to this version resolves the problem...

05/03/2019,    2024.0.8.107

I have zipped up and attached below, the latest driver for the 8822BE wifi adapter.

You will need to manually install this driver as follows since there is no exe file included.

Download and unzip the file I attached to its folder.  Do not do anything with the files in the folder.

Go to the device manager, click to expand the Network Adapters device manager category.

Click on the RTL8822BE 802.11ac wifi adapter listed there.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and browse to the driver folder you unzipped.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked, and the driver should install.

Then restart the PC.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your response.  I've followed your instructions and the driver appears to be updating but still so Internet connection.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Sorry that didn't work for you.

The only other suggestion I can offer would be to try this.

Right click on the Realtek 8822BE wifi adapter.

Select Uninstall.  Check the uninstall driver box.

Restart the PC and see if Windows installs the device correctly and you can connect to the internet.

Then update the driver using the one I posted.

If that doesn't work, and if your PC is still under warranty, I suggest you contact HP technical support and submit a support case under the warranty.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.