Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 20-c012
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.This problem has been going on for a week.I have been working but the next day my keyboard was acting weird.I worked around it.But all of a sudden, it stopped working.I thought that it needed some new batteries so I replaced em'.They were NEW

,bought right out of Walmart.I got new batteries, different brands.But it still didn't work.I was very disappointed.The next day I used the On Screen Keyboard.That was...interesting.But then I realized that there was a led light.The light was red.It wasn't blinking its just staying..But nothing yetI have installed new drivers checked for new windows updates and I did all of that but nothing yet.IMG_20190717_153408.jpg

Can I please get some help?I am working all of the time and I don't have time to find the perfect for keyboard me.

P.S The same keyboard doesn't work on my friends computer same result.

My computer is a HP All-in-One - 20-c012 https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-20-c000-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/10734600/model/13851037... 

My keyboard model is a KG-1450.

Please help, thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Lemonzs 

One thing I would try first: replace batteries. It use standard alkaline AAA batteries.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Just did still not working .

Still,I appreciate  you for helping

HP Recommended

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER HP KEYBOARD IN MY LIFE!.The service was horrible.I try to get help, but there isn't any customer service here at HP!I am very furious at this.From this point on I will be buying my mice and keyboards from Logitech.

From Lemonzs who will probably never ever use HP's products ever again

That is unless somebody can change my mind.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.