Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I always seem to run out of storage space because I don't think anyone will believe how much Custom Content I use when playing this game. I need a tower that can handle all of my content folders without overheating, but will give me good graphics and speed. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for it. $2000 is my ceiling limit!!! I need storage space I guess. I have had a tech add storage, but he says I'd have to be careful not to burn out my 'motherboard'. Ok, I'm still a novice when it comes to tech talk. What I need is something with power to play The Sims 4 and occasional Big Fish seek and find games(Mystery Case Files). I love gaming, so sue me! Give me some advice on something that will take care of what I'm looking for. PLEASE HELP. I'm running out of space AGAIN!

Kat

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello
your computer, is it not enough to play?
You don't need a huge setup for this game:

https://www.ea.com/fr-fr/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/faqs/base-game#pcq12

If your problem is only a question of space, I do not see the point of buying another computer, to arrive at the same point!

What is the exact model of your computer?
Nb: I did not understand this correctly:
I need storage space I guess. I have had a tech add storage, but he says I'd have to be careful not to burn out my 'motherboard'.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

my model-Would that be my product number ? I have an Omen Obelisk and I guess what I'm concerned about. My C drive is filling up, but my D drive still has 931GB of unused space! Will it switch to that if my C drive runs out? I admit I don't know anything about computers. All I know is I don't want to delete any of my items. Any advice you give will be appreciated.

HP Recommended

Yes product number

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Sorry it took me so long. I had to leave earlier. My product number is: 4WP40AV

HP Recommended

You have a computer that was visibly configurable.
You may not need to change it

875-0020rz CTO Product Specifications and Configurable Options
One of the options would be to replace the SSD see the list of what can be installed!

You say the SSD is full, but the HDD is not.
you can make space, and move some item to the hard drive

You can even create another folder for example games
and when you install a game, choose the advanced options and select the hard drive and therefore the game folder, for installation

Re: So my PC came with a 1TB hard drive, how do I find where... - HP Support Community - 7834985

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.