Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you are having hardware issues with your computer, please, Click here for more information.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

I have a HP Pavilion x360 and I can't connect to any Internet at all. Nothing pops up even though I have a Xfinity box, I looked at all the tips but it says I have to troubleshoot it. But, how can I troubleshoot it without wifi? I've been resetting my laptop and everything and nothing works please help 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

We need your exact model number to offer decent suggestions!!!   There are many hundreds of x360 PC's...

I'll start by asking the obvious:

1. Do you know how to turn on Wifi on the PC?

2. Does your PC work at a different location?

3. Does any other device connect to your "Xfinity box" via wifi?

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

My model number is 24-10012cy and no I don’t know how to turn it off Wi-Fi other than shutting down my computer.  I acces my internet by the Wi-Fi and my other devices are working on my wifi

HP Recommended

Have you looked at "Settings/Network & Internet/Wifi" on your computer?  Is wifi turned on?

If you click "Show Available Networks" can it find any?

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.