Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Wireless KB-1450
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Have only had my HP Pavilion about a month and now the wireless keyboard keeps entering letters or numbers even though I've quit typing.  Also stalls and won't enter anything for a few seconds.  This only happens with certain websites.  For instance, typing into this forum right now, I'm having no problem, but if I go to Square or Intuit, I get stuttering.  It obviously has something to do with those websites, but what?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there @APlayers,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that your wireless keyboard is not behaving properly, and I am happy to give you a hand with this. Please post the full product number for your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

As you say this issue seems to happen when on websites, I would suggest that you try out these documents: HP PCs - Windows 7 Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet

Please let me know if that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hey there @APlayers,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that your wireless keyboard is not behaving properly, and I am happy to give you a hand with this. Please post the full product number for your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

As you say this issue seems to happen when on websites, I would suggest that you try out these documents: HP PCs - Windows 7 Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet

Please let me know if that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

My computer is an HP Pavilion

HP Pavilion Desktop - 550-045t CTO

Model #: M0K51AV
Serial #: [Personal Information Removed]

Although the information in your response did not answer the question completely, it did lead me to some more answers which I will try.  Thank you.

HP Recommended

I am having this precise issue as the previous poster.  What is the fix for this:

Win10

Pavilion Mini 300-240

Thank you in advance.

HP Recommended

Hey UGAdawg84!  Maybe it's a Georgia thing! I'm in Augusta.

HP Recommended

i have this keyboard that came from a hp envy i replaced its keyboard with a logitech bc it had this same issue and the mouse had other issues but then i got to thinking i have an hp pavilion p6720f that i custmized to the bar bones so i decedited to use the mouse and keyboard on this computer this is my personnel computer the hp envy is my grandmothers pc so it does work it doesnt have the same issues that it had on the other computer 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.