tander5843
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Keyboard skips letters

HP Recommended
KBIM Keyboard
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

A month ago, I bought a KBIM wireless keyboard and mouse.  Unless I absolutely pound the keys, it omits many letters, and is totally frustrating me.  Is there a way to make this keyboard "lighter to the touch"?

3 REPLIES 3
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,046 21,033 1,278 1,303
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@tander5843

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns

This seems to be a physical issue with the Keyboard

I have sent you a private message with the next course of action

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
tander5843
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ihave a wireless mouse and keyboard. When I enter the serial number in the menu it gives mealist of latops, notebooks and slates, but there is absolutely nothing in there about a wireless mouse and keyboard combination. help please?

0 Kudos
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,046 21,033 1,278 1,303
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@tander5843

Please check your Private Message again

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation