Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP wireless keyboard and mouse 200
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello HP users, 

I'm using a HP wireless keyboard and mouse 200 for a long time. But, I have lost the USB receiver which comes with it in traveling. 

Because of this, I'm not able to connect my wireless mouse and keyboard with the laptop.

I had purchase a local USB receiver from the market but still it's not work, it doesn't show and device to pair. 

Please help me with this, how do I get a USB receiver which will work with my mouse or any other way to get it resolved. 

Thanks, 

Anshul

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Anshul6 wrote:

... I had purchase a local USB receiver from the market but still it's not work, it doesn't show and device to pair. 

No, this is not going to work. Each set has a code, dongle and keyboard/mouse to use SAME that code to communicate. HP and Logitech have USB dongles which support more than one devices BUT keyboards and mice must also compatible with the dongles.

Re-program a dongle (if available) may cost you more than buying a new set.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello, 

Thanks for your answer. 

So, on below basis, I have asked HP customer support to provide a new dongle for my keyboard and mouse, but they are of no help. 

Is it possible they will provide me a new dongle, Im ready to pay for that. 

Thanks, 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.