Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-05-2017 08:30 PM
07-06-2017 09:41 AM
07-06-2017 02:01 PM
Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post.
I understand that you are unable to access wireless on your computer.
Not to worry, I will be glad to help.
May I know the exact product number of your computer? Click here. Please do not share the serial number of your computer.
Recommend you refer to this Microsoft post and try the steps suggested.
Keep me posted.
I am an HP Employee
07-07-2017 10:08 AM
And update device drivers is not working bcz im try too many times.
And i think (code45) is wrong bcz he says driver not connected to the device but the wifi adapter is
in-build am i right??
Please give me a solution for this problem
07-07-2017 02:22 PM - edited 07-07-2017 02:23 PM
I read the reply. Good job on troubleshooting the issue and you've displayed great patience. Kudos to you for that. 🙂 Please note that there are no wifi drivers for Windows 0 on the HP support site.
Please try these steps
Please uninstall the wifi drivers in device manager and restart the computer and check if the issue gets resolved.
- Right-Click on start button> click device manager> expand network adapters>then select the display drivers that are listed and right-click on it and uninstall the drivers.
- Then restart the computer and check again if you are able to connect.
- If not, please update the wireless adapter from the manufacturer's site.
- As a workaround, you could use a Wireless USB adapter by ordering it from Amazon or eBay or from a local store and connect it to one of the USB ports of the computer and connect it to your router. This is very economical and will do the trick for you.
Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂
I am an HP Employee
10-29-2019 08:57 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!
I work on behalf of HP