Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP TouchSmart 610-1270uk Desktop PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
I am having problems with my wireless connection dropping off. From what I can gather this is due to the network adapter driver being out of date and given some change in how the history of these are tracked the system cannot find any updates. Can someone please let me know where I can download the correct updated driver. Current one is Broadcom WLAN adapter version 5.60.350.6 from 22/03/2010.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

This should be the latest driver (even if the model is not specifically mentioned). Here you can read about it:

ftp://ftp-boi.external.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70501-71000/sp70616.html

and here you can download:

ftp://ftp-boi.external.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70501-71000/sp70616.exe

Hope it helps,

David

Please click on thumbs up for thanks

Please click on accept as solution if answered your question

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

This should be the latest driver (even if the model is not specifically mentioned). Here you can read about it:

ftp://ftp-boi.external.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70501-71000/sp70616.html

and here you can download:

ftp://ftp-boi.external.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70501-71000/sp70616.exe

Hope it helps,

David

Please click on thumbs up for thanks

Please click on accept as solution if answered your question

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.