Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 690-0067c Gaming Desktop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My new PC from Costco at about the same price as that cheap HP cost me and it is 100 times better.  Notice the M2 HD read and write speeds are double the HP running over 3000 as the cheaply built HP should be.

Product

Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05

Processor              Intel Core i5-10400F CPU @  2.90GHz

(6Core / 12T, 2.9 / 4.3GHz, 12MB)

Graphics

AMD Radeon RX 5500 4GB GDDR6

Chipset  Intel B460

Memory              16 GB UDIMM DDR4-2933

Storage

256GB SSD M.2 2280 NVMe + 1TB HDD 7200rpm 3.5"

HP Pavilion 690-0067c Gaming Desktop PC
HP 27XW Monitor
HP Pavilion dv6t 3000 Select Edition Entertainment PC
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@rgh43- 

Please read the following post first

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Knowledge-Base/How-to-ask-a-question-on-this-forum-to-get-the...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.