Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-21-2020 10:10 AM
I am trying to check supply levels for my Deskjet 3054 All-in-One J610 Series. I am using a MacBook Air with Catalina OS 10.15.6. I can print from my MacBook with no problem, but when I click Supply Level it says Information Not Available. When I go to HP Utility, it says Unable to communicate with the selected device. It may have been turned off, or otherwise disconnected. However, it is not off nor disconnected and it prints fine, wirelessly. So I can't figure out why it can't get me that information.
08-24-2020 07:01 AM
I'd like to help!
To establish a wireless connection on your printer, restart the printer, computer, and router.
- Turn the printer off, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Disconnect the printer power cord from the printer.
- Turn off the computer or the device you are trying to print from.
- Connect the printer power cord to the printer, and then turn on the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router. Wait until Internet service is restored. Internet service is interrupted while the router is off.
- Turn on the computer
and then try and check.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community