Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-19-2020 12:06 PM
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to connect to your Xfinity WiFi.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
Is your router configured for 2.4GHz or 5GHz band?
Are you able to see Xfinity WiFi in the available networks?
Are you able to connect to other wireless networks?
Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- Click on the windows icon in the taskbar to bring up the window menu and click on Settings.
- Click on Network & Internet in the Settings menu.
- Click on Wi-Fi to see the list of available networks (SSIDs)
- Select xfinitywifi from the list of available networks and click it. You will be prompted that you are connecting to an unsecured wireless network. Click Connect.
- Wait a few seconds while your computer acquires an IP address from the xfinitywifi network.
- The status will display as Connected, signifying you are connected to xfinitywifi.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
Stay Home – Stay Safe
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community