Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 14-af120AU ALL
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
I don't know how to solve this, my WiFi don't work and my laptop can't detect and WiFi nearby.

I also install and re install my windows many times, but it still did not work.

PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1537&SUBSYS_15371022&REV_00

PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1537&SUBSYS_15371022
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1537&CC_108000
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1537&CC_1080

I use windows 8.1 32 bit
My laptop is HP notebook 14-af120AU ALL

Please anyone can help me? I am very frustrated since yesterday ..

Thank you for the attention
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these wifi and bluetooth drivers...

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp77001-77500/sp77436.exe

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek bluetooth in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76001-76500/sp76419.exe

PCI E/D Controller:

This package provides AMD PSP Driver for supported models that are running a supported operating system. 

ftp://15.201.161.97/pub/softpaq/sp66501-67000/sp66974.exe

You will have to manually install the above driver if the auto install method doesn't work as follows...

To manually install the driver go to the device manager and click on the PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller needing the driver.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

That folder will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp66974.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked, and the driver should install.

Then restart the PC.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these wifi and bluetooth drivers...

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp77001-77500/sp77436.exe

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek bluetooth in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76001-76500/sp76419.exe

PCI E/D Controller:

This package provides AMD PSP Driver for supported models that are running a supported operating system. 

ftp://15.201.161.97/pub/softpaq/sp66501-67000/sp66974.exe

You will have to manually install the above driver if the auto install method doesn't work as follows...

To manually install the driver go to the device manager and click on the PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller needing the driver.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

That folder will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp66974.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked, and the driver should install.

Then restart the PC.

HP Recommended
Thank you so much Mr. Paul . You have saved my life. God bless you. 🙂

It works normal and good now 😄

Have good day !
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

God Bless you too, and have a great day!

HP Recommended
I have an issue with unknown devices. 2 of them.
ACPI\VEN_ASD&DEV_0001
ACPI\ASD0001
*ASD0001

The other device

ACPI\VEN_SMB&DEV_0001
ACPI\SMB0001
*SMB0001

Other than that, all work fine. Thank you!
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these drivers...

ACPI\VEN_ASD&DEV_0001:

Manually install the driver I zipped up and attached below, by downloading and unzipping it.

Go to the device manager and click on the ACPI\VEN_ASD&DEV_0001 device.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.  Select the browse my computer for driver software option and browse to the folder you unzipped.

Make sure the Include subfolders box is checked and see if the driver installs.  Then reboot.

ACPI\VEN_SMB&DEV_0001:

This package provides the driver that enables the Synaptics TouchPad in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The driver enables general touchpad functionality (for example double-tap and scroll) and provides a user interface.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72664.exe

HP Recommended

Second driver works fine, but when I install the 1st driver, Issue.PNG

This window appear. 

HP Recommended

Try this one I zipped up and attached...

HP Recommended

Thank you so much Mr. Paul, now there is no trouble regarding the drivers. Thanks, thanks a lot! 🙂

Thank you very much and sorry for the troubles that I caused.

Keep the awesome work, God bless you always! 

HP Recommended

Anyitme.

Glad to have been of assistance. 

No trouble at all!  That's what we're here for.  To help those in need.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.