Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One 24 PC 24-ca0000a (39X69AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I just received and set-up the new all-in-one desktop. The wireless charger on the desktop base is non-functioning. I followed the steps per the virtual assistant. Updated the system (may have updated from windows 11 to the latest Windows 10 version). Updated the BIOS. Still no change. No light on the desktop base no matter where the phone is placed. Yes, the phone has wireless charging capabilities.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time &  help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @MikkiLea

Welcome to the HP Support Community. Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

I see that you are facing wireless charger-related issues on your system. Do not worry, we are here to fix it.

By default, wireless charging is enabled in all power states.

• Press the OSD button found on the right side of the back of the computer.
  • Select the menu icon to open the OSD menu.
  • Select Power.
  • Select Wireless Charging.
  • Select On to enable wireless charging or Off to disable wireless charging.

Let me know the outcome of it.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @MikkiLea

Welcome to the HP Support Community. Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

I see that you are facing wireless charger-related issues on your system. Do not worry, we are here to fix it.

By default, wireless charging is enabled in all power states.

• Press the OSD button found on the right side of the back of the computer.
  • Select the menu icon to open the OSD menu.
  • Select Power.
  • Select Wireless Charging.
  • Select On to enable wireless charging or Off to disable wireless charging.

Let me know the outcome of it.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

It worked! Thanks so much!!

HP Recommended

That's great!

I am happy to know that it worked. If you need any assistance in the future, you know where to find us.

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I have the same issue but I have already turned on wireless charging on the monitor menu and it still does not work!

HP Recommended

I have HP Pavilion All-in-One 24 PC 24-ca0000a. I have turned on wireless charging and it still does not work! Please help me...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.