Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion p7-1298c Desktop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey I was working with my desktop PC through wireless from my home without problem. It was not connected by ethernet. All of a sudden it froze and so I had to reboot. When I rebooted it was not connected to the Internet. I have tried to re-connect through troubleshooting in the network settings and also network reset. I have gone to turn on network discovery in the changing sharing options. I have tried going to changing adapter options but the only option is ethernet. Wireless Wi-Fi is not even an option. The options  only Are  broadband or dial-up. One time when I rebooted it indicated that it was in airplane mode. Anyway I can reconnect my wireless? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

If you have another computer with working Wi-Fi. Go to HP support center. support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/

Then select Desktop.

Enter your serial number of your computer and follow the instructions on the website.

Let's get to work!

I wish you all the best,

Thank you for taking the time to read my response, fellow Forum member. Hope you find it useful. Consider clicking "YES" on the "Was this response helpful?" button if it was. If your question has been answered as a result of my response. Please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".

Mugli123/

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.