Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
AIO 3UR02AA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just bought a few days ago and it was JUST delivered. I am now thinking that I might not be able to set up a wireless mouse. The issue is when I bought it two of the suggested accessories were the wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse. I don't care about the keyboard but can I hookup a wireless mouse?  If not, I will not even unpack it. It says Realtek WiFi (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 combo  whatever that means! It is 3UR02AA#ABA.  Thank you for any help!!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Didn't the wireless KB and mouse come with a separate USB receiver that you have to plug into an available USB port?

All the wireless keyboards and mouse devices I have ever used, come with a separate USB device that only works those two items.

HP Recommended

I ordered online from HP.com and didn't think to get deep into this issue! It suggested both a wireless mouse and a keyboard as accessories available. I was on Chat and they told me it is not wireless, it has a connected mouse and keyboard. I guess I am asking if I CAN switch the mouse to wireless? I have not even opened the box because I think I will need to send it back. Why would they have anything "connected" anymore?

HP Recommended

I would imagine you can order a wireless mouse and keyboard, but as I wrote earlier, some come with a USB wireless adapter you need to plug into the PC, that only works for the KB and mouse.

They may also make bluetooth keyboards and mouse devices that you connect via the bluetooth interface the PC has.

On your model, that is part of the Realtek wifi/bluetooth adapter.

All of my PC's have wired PS/2 keyboards and mouse devices, because you normally cannot access the advanced features of the PC, such as the BIOS without a direct wired connection.

I must have that ability.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.